Irondean - One more Iron Madman

This is the training blog for Dean Sakihama. I’m not a health nut. I’m a distance junkie. The healthiest things I’ve done in my life are shortening my commute, leaving toxic jobs, finding good friends, and taking up running. In the triathlon world I fell in love with long distances.

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Oh Canada! Ironman Day in Penticton, B.C. Canada

So it's August 26th, 2007. And what would be better than watching good friends finish Ironman? Here we are, we've been watching off and on all day, but now I'm glued to my computer watching the streaming video from Penticton. I'm doing was anyone who knows this distance would be. I'm counting minutes, hours, transition minutes and trying to figure out who's finishing first, and how far from now it'll all happen. Go Kevin & Christy!!! (In no particular order)

-dean

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home