Irondean - One more Iron Madman

This is the training blog for Dean Sakihama. I’m not a health nut. I’m a distance junkie. The healthiest things I’ve done in my life are shortening my commute, leaving toxic jobs, finding good friends, and taking up running. In the triathlon world I fell in love with long distances.

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Friends of mine in print

If you look at this month's issue of Triathlete Magazine you will see that Janus took out an ad that spans several pages in the magazine in order to recognize participants in their ironman fundraising program. If you look at the top you'll see my friend Doron who raised over $40,000. I'm equally impressed with each of my teammates who raised funds for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, all of whom trained with me this past year. Kudos all around.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home