Irondean - One more Iron Madman

This is the training blog for Dean Sakihama. I’m not a health nut. I’m a distance junkie. The healthiest things I’ve done in my life are shortening my commute, leaving toxic jobs, finding good friends, and taking up running. In the triathlon world I fell in love with long distances.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

And now a word from our sponsor...

For 100 years (only about 30 active between prohibition) the Coeur d'Alene Brewing company has been brewing beer here in town. Today its seeing its share of the over 10,000 people and fans of the race.

So far I've had the Honeymoon Wheat, the Strawberry wheat, and the centennial pale ale. If the bar stays open long enough tonight I'll try them all (all 12 locally brewed beers on tap)

Have I mentioned that I'm looking for sponsorship? (no not an AA sponsorship)

1 Comments:

At 4:25 PM, Blogger monica said...

go for the gold!! go for all 12 brews!!!

wait, you're not driving for the team are you??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home