Irondean - One more Iron Madman

This is the training blog for Dean Sakihama. I’m not a health nut. I’m a distance junkie. The healthiest things I’ve done in my life are shortening my commute, leaving toxic jobs, finding good friends, and taking up running. In the triathlon world I fell in love with long distances.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

From here to midnight

Hi folks. Looks like from here til midnight I'll be walking up and the course. So I'm not sure how much more posting I'll get done. From here on in, I can say with more than a little experience that its a grind to the finish for anyone still moving forward @ this time of night.

Before I sign off I'd like to thank my Treo 700w,my APC usb charger that has kept my phone up, verizon with the data connection, and of course all of you for following along.

Please comment if you can and let them all hear you. Today has been phenomenonal, incredible, and as unforgettable as always.

Thanks also to the volunteers and goodnight.

1 Comments:

At 9:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bring'em home strong Deano!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home