Irondean - One more Iron Madman

This is the training blog for Dean Sakihama. I’m not a health nut. I’m a distance junkie. The healthiest things I’ve done in my life are shortening my commute, leaving toxic jobs, finding good friends, and taking up running. In the triathlon world I fell in love with long distances.

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Fun and games with the team

There's nothing like having an Alaska Airlines pilot congratulate you on your flight. Yes, I managed to find my seat, put my bag away and yes, sit for the flight with a seatbelt on. More than that is what really was worth noting. My team raised over $
112,000 for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. On top of all that they still managed to train for ironman.

Kudos.

What? You want to help? We still need donations. You can click on any of the links on the right for my teammates to donate. Everything is tax deductable.

-dean

http://irondean.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home