Irondean - One more Iron Madman

This is the training blog for Dean Sakihama. I’m not a health nut. I’m a distance junkie. The healthiest things I’ve done in my life are shortening my commute, leaving toxic jobs, finding good friends, and taking up running. In the triathlon world I fell in love with long distances.

Saturday, December 01, 2007

I'm an irongeek

Here I am, in the afternoon post workout, errands all done and I'm watching the 2007 Ironman World Championships from Kona this past October on NBC. From Chris McCormack powering his way through the run to win his first Ironman to the final age-grouper to finish at midnight they are champions every last one of them.

Stolen lines, ironically the two letters that you have to remove from impossible to make it so, are I and M; IM as in Ironman.

have a good afternoon. -dean

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home