Irondean - One more Iron Madman

This is the training blog for Dean Sakihama. I’m not a health nut. I’m a distance junkie. The healthiest things I’ve done in my life are shortening my commute, leaving toxic jobs, finding good friends, and taking up running. In the triathlon world I fell in love with long distances.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

A necessary revision

In the heat of the moment I posted here the winning time to Ironman Cd'A by a pro this year at right about 8 hours even... (See here)

It should be noted again for the record that that was unoffical "dean" time, and here's why. I started my watch at the sound of the cannon during the age group start, a full forty minutes or so later than the pro start. Thusly I must correct my previous post and say that in right about 8 hours and 40 minutes the first pro crossed the finish line. Still badass? Absolutely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home