Irondean - One more Iron Madman

This is the training blog for Dean Sakihama. I’m not a health nut. I’m a distance junkie. The healthiest things I’ve done in my life are shortening my commute, leaving toxic jobs, finding good friends, and taking up running. In the triathlon world I fell in love with long distances.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

How does one practice for a swim start?

I was wondering what I'd write about today and then out of no where comes an email from my teammate Trish. A triathlon swim start is a harrowing experience. An ironman one is probably more so. All that energy and anxiety on the shore...

Needless to say, if only I'd had this kind of training prior to my first ironman I would have been set. Thanks Trish!

And to everyone else, TRAIN ON!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 4:06 PM, Blogger Julia said...

That actually sounds like it would be useful training...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home