Irondean - One more Iron Madman

This is the training blog for Dean Sakihama. I’m not a health nut. I’m a distance junkie. The healthiest things I’ve done in my life are shortening my commute, leaving toxic jobs, finding good friends, and taking up running. In the triathlon world I fell in love with long distances.

Sunday, February 04, 2007

A New PR... amazing what a little training will do.

Unofficially I have a new PR in the half marathon. On this, a beautiful day in southern california crossed the finish line in 1hr55mins. It was my first time breaking two hours and it crushed my previous PR at that distance by almost ten minutes. The weather was great, cold then nice and warm. The people were great, volunteers were divine. I'll write more about it later, but for now, food then a nap. (And the superbowl!!) Peace. -dean

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home